Once in a while I feel the urge to write and today is just one of those days. I always promise myself to blog more often but I find that I get occupied doing other things I dont understand why I do them lol
so i graduated last month woot woot
I switched over from firefox to chrome well except from when i am using a computer other than mine where i still use firefox
i am considering switching to windows 7 once i find time to back up my computer
and there are so many other mundane things i have been up to but most important of them all is the fact that I am alive and filled with love and optimism.
Too many people have died when i think of the 228 people who lost their lives in the recent Air France I cannot but give thanks to God for sustaining me through it all, when I hear people moaning about their lack of boyfriends/girlfriends jobs, etc I wonder aren't they glad that they are alive to even be able to worry about suck trivial issues (well not so trivial when your parents arent rich like mine and willing to let you mooch off them which I am terribly grateful for) but I am grateful to God for keeping me, being with me, blessing me and loving me...his love knows no bounds and even if I am single my entire life, his love is enough for me...plus I also have the unconditional love of my awesome family and friends what more could I ask for?
Wednesday, 10 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment