It's been almost a year since posted but so much has happened since then...I'm about to finish my journey as an Undergrad I am looking forward to what Life has in store for me.
My life is an open book and with each choice I make am writing a new paragraph.
In the end I want to be able to look back on everything I have done and be able to not have any regrets. So far I have done a good job I think...I would love to be closer to God, I am trying...maybe I'm not trying hard enough but I am trying
School is good, friends are god. I have never been prouder of Phi Sigma Rho than this year, we have gone through so much and accomplished so much this year and I am happy I was as involved as I was...see no regrets whatsoever
Life is good, love is good
Once again I will try to be more consistent with blogging
until my next post, remember, Love is the Movement
Wednesday, 22 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment