Friday, 9 May 2008

Love is the Movement

It's been a while...what's happened since March?
1. Love unreturned
2. Formal...scorned love
3. Love found
4. Finals...love kept

1. I have a hard time showing emotions..its taking a toll on me, no one ever knows when I am besotted and my affections are unrequited... :(
2. Formal...allow me to introduce la belle du jour - yours sincerely. Just as the one I want seems to elude my attentions, I seem to gain the attention of some others - nothing wrong with them just too much baggage and baggage is definitely not my cup of tea
3. I <3 Reema we have grown so class and I am glad we pledged together. I found God again I know even if SIT cant return my affections, there is one love that encompasses the world and I have that love for no absolute reason other than grace - God's love is abundant in my life and I hope others can see it and try to get it too...Thanks Switchfoot for helping me recommit myself
...Heavenly father, you always amaze me :)

4. Its time for finals, I'm at rest and trusting in God that I will make him, my parents and myself proud :)


My mind is dull and faded
From these years of buy and sell
My eyes have seen the glory

Of this hollow modern shell

And sex is a grand production
But I'm bored with that as well

Ah, Lord save me from myself

Electric sun keep shining

Ripen daughters of the chrome

This world is where I breathe

Let it never be called home

Where the vultures make the money

Is where our bodies fell
Ah, Lord save me from myself
- Jon Foreman

Bless you


No comments: