
I think I should begin blogging about sorority stuff. Here is goes.
This past weekend, we didnt do the Engineering frat instead we went to DSP for an outdoor party...I made out with a hippie ouch.
Rocket got the spawn of hippies they went home together so the odds are they hooked up nice.
Young as classy as she is I'm not sure she got the guy she wanted but I do hope she did (love you to bits luv)
KD was also at the party I wish he was the hippie I made out with hot hot hot
Sunday...I spent 4 hours with Jack Sparrow there might be some flames, thats fine by me I hope the feeling's mutual
Monday...hooked up with the cigarette guy :) but he said something about ebony and ivory...uncoolI'm not looking for something with him I want Jack Sparrow
Had a chat with Melva about a Latina who gets on our nerves...I love the mc but she can be a cougar at times. Apparently someone doesn't think I should have a little, well I say I can't be bovvered, Goldie is sweet and we get along unlike Aussie and myself meh drama
Told the cigarette guy I am bethrothed, he hasn't called since (hmm) I better ell him the truth he might be thinking I am a tramp.
Rocket actually hooked up with the Jamaican, she didnt enjoy it :( so much for me trying
Football game this week, mixer with DSP with an after party, maybe hanging out with the awesome PSR girls...I hope the cigarette guy knows we are not exclusive because I really want Jack Sparrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment