
The normal human instinct when spending a weekend with over 20 people whom you would on a good day not be around, is to stay in a closet and hide.
When put together in one place, most humans tend to make the most of it. It might be to disappear into a closet, or to bring out the best in everyone around you. When you are with like minded people eg, Engineers like I was, then you aren't too shy to bring out the goofiness, then talking about the frequency at which your brain functions isn't considered dorky rather it is the norm, I think in such cases if you don't understand what is being spoken about you are uncool (take that cheerleaders lol I have love for cheerleaders one of my friends is one)
But my point is, no matter how seemingly different we think we are, innately we are the same, striving for recognition and approval by our peers and other people. Once we understand we are constantly being watched that drive to prove ourselves comes out in full force, and when given the chance to relax we always take it.
I love engineers, I love engineering...I do love the Rutgers university engineering governing council for teaching me the bit of life that stereotypical engineers will never understand
No comments:
Post a Comment