Havent been on here in a bit... I wonder why
So little happened since the last post...jk a lot happened...
1. mom had a cancer scare which kind of turned out to be false
2. met a guy, left a guy all in less than 7 days...
3. SuperJew is still SuperJew to me...but Jack Sparrow still has a place in my heart...sigh
4. Oh btw I am currently in Nigeria I guess thats news as well
5. and no I am not in Lagos...I'm in Bonny Island...working
6. when I say working I mean i'm a proper Process Engineering Technologist for Nigeria LNG...
7. May God protect us from Militants...those ppl are ...uh crazy?
8. There are no hot ppl at work so I guess i'm going to be working a lot
9. I am so excited for Jamie's wedding
10. really really really excited...
well considering I spend 11 hours every day at work...I am spent like right now...cheers yall
ps B.A.M.F stands for Bad Ass Mother F***** lol thanks Dane Cook
Friday, 6 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment